June 23, 2011

Hello, yeah it's been a while. Not much. How 'bout you?*

I told myself I'd write at least two entries per month in this blog. My last entry was in January. Posts since then? Nada.

I'd like to say it was because of a long bout of writer's block, but... I was just lazy. Sorry, blog.

A lot has happened since then. I celebrated my birthday. I went to Boracay and to the US. I drank three four loyalty coupons worth of Serenitea. I ate A LOT. I documented the past month through pictures (some of which I was supposed to post here, but... >.<) I'll start to fill this up again by importing entries I made in past blogs. I know, I know. It's not the same. But hey, baby steps.

Wait. Why am I explaining myself?

OTL

And now, just because I want to post this:



---
*Before Lady Gaga, Dan Seals was the master of writing phone-conversation simulated song lyrics. Yes, there is such a thing. I made it up just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment